Kyiv, July 29, 2023 - Game developer yiotro has released a demo of Drevepsina - an RTS with minimalistic but cute graphics and unusual game mechanics. The basic idea is simple: build a base, amass an army, and attack the enemy. Thanks to good optimization and minimalistic style the game manages to simulate large crowds of units and spectacular battles even on a weakest hardware without dropping a single frame.
- Nice well animated UI.
- 250 campaign levels and 'calendar' mode (new level each day)
- Working units physically bring construction resources to the construction plan.
- The units gradually trample paths and eventually the base begins to look like a small village.
- Barracks turn worker units into combat units rather than creating them from scratch.
- Spies can steal enemy resources. And swiped resources grow legs and run to your base on their own.
Download: Steam Page
Press kit: Google Drive
Release date: 2024
Monetization: free demo + paid version
Yiotro is an indie solo game developer based in Kyiv, Ukraine. He started his professional activity in 2016 with the release of Achikaps. Yiotro focuses on strategy games without ads and microtransactions. His most famous game is Antiyoy with more than 5 million downloads.